Saturday, February 11, 2017

More Cali

 One of the highlights from our visit was going to church. We love Grace Community- the history of faithful preaching, the ways we've been taught from God's Word, and the long list of people who have input in our lives makes that place feel like home.
This month marks MacArthur's 48th year as pastor here. He also announced that Grace is completely debt free this month. It's exciting to see how this body of believers have faithfully given and serve to make this church what it is. Maddie's 2nd grade Sunday school teacher was the same as when I was in second grade. So many people faithfully serve year after year!
 We loved getting to know the Jones family on this trip. Finny and Maddie became sweet friends.
 I'm pretty sure if we came to Grace every week one of my kids would end up in the fountain. 
I'll let you take a guess as to who would take the plunge first :)
 We got in a little Malibu time as a family.
 Geneva loved digging while the guys took a stroll down the beach.
Getting wet in February.
So that's a big crab!
 Of course, they had to get COVERED in sand!
I just love the beauty here.
 We ended up going to Malibu Farm for dinner.
 Love these people so much!
 What a silly bunch!
 I'm so thankful for our time together.
     I miss the days when my mom and I would just head to the beach for a little visit. It doesn't really matter what time of year or day- the beach with family is always a good idea.

No comments: