Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Women's Retreat and More

 
I had the privilege to go with my mom to Baltimore for a women's retreat that she was teaching at last weekend. It was great hearing her teach, meeting new sisters in Christ from Baltimore Bible Church, and having great conversations with mom and Maryn throughout the 2 days. My mom spoke on challenging the way we think about time, keeping our thoughts captive to Christ, and discernment. I will definitely be going over my notes soon- she covered topics that I need to prayerfully think through.
 The ladies at the retreat were so sweet! We played a few games (Maryn is participating here), sang, and ate yummy meals together.
   This fall I've started to help out with the second grade girls Sunday school class- what a fun group! We learned about God's covenant with Abraham last week- God promised him as many descendants as the stars! He certainly has fulfilled that promise.
Savannah had Cubbie Bear this week- so much fun!
He was definitely the favorite animal to snuggle with each night.
It's been fun helping out on Sunday nights with Savannah's Cubbie class. These kids are so adorable!

No comments: