Tuesday, March 18, 2014

More Snow and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

 Well, we got to have another snow day Monday, March 17 just in time for St. Patrick's Day.
 I know, pictures of my porch- not exciting, but it does show how much snow we got!
 Brrr...
 After a fun morning playing at the Pinkard's house, we came home and the girls played with neighbor friends. They didn't last long outside before wanting hot chocolate and a snack :)
 I made corned beef and cabbage to celebrate my Irish roots last night.
After dinner, all the girls (and Jesse) enjoyed watching a movie by the fire. We love our new couch. We just got the couch this week...the Garretts, who are some friends from church gave it to us. We're sad to see them move away.
The girls went to bed listening to Too-Ra-Loo-Ra
That's what my dad used to sing to me!

No comments: