Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas

Christmas Eve day we went to the Swiss Bakery for lunch and a treat!
Aunt Dottie has been to Switzerland in earlier days, and enjoyed the restaurant.
That evening, we went to our Christmas Eve service. Since I had to feed Geneva, we went to the atrium and watched Daddy preach from there. The girls got a front row seat!
Too funny!
Christmas PJ's
Sisters.

 Geneva's first Christmas!
 We certainly had quite a lot of gifts to open!
 All three girls loved their stockings.
 Aunt Dottie's turn to open her stocking.
 Cute girls!
 I love these sweeties.
 Aunt Dottie really enjoyed watching the girls excitement with each gift. 
 It's play time with the new gifts. Thank you family and friends for all the generosity!
 Afternoon kicks.
 Geneva's new phone. She was pretty excited to have her own cell.
    
 Look at me...I'm longer than my stocking!

No comments: