Friday, January 4, 2013

White Christmas at the Kennedy Center

What do you get your 100 year old Aunt Dottie for Christmas? Well, I'm glad you asked. I was happy to take her to the Kennedy Center to see White Christmas. 
 We had a fun date together! 
 I had no idea what a nice cafe, little shops, and theatre was there. 
Here she is all excited for the show!
We had a wonderful visit with Aunt Dottie, and she's now safe at home. I'm thankful that she's been apart of my whole life. I'm especially grateful to the Lord that she's come to a saving understanding of Him in her 90's. God is so faithful.

3 comments:

Ferko said...

This is precious!! Love Aunt Dottie - both of you guys are lookin' gooood ;)

Pinkleys said...

How fun!!!!

Pumpkin Patch said...

That is sooo sweet! How blessed she is to be able to do so much!