Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rachel's Here!

 The Johnsons are super happy to have Rachel here with us all the way from CA!
The girls just love her. Maddie keeps saying, "It's so exciting that Rachel gets to sleep here again tonight."
 Maddie on the tree swing. Sometimes my tummy flips when Jesse pushes her high!
 Rachel and I have known each other since 1997, but we have become closer friends in the last 5 years. I'm so thankful for her love for the Lord, and generous love towards others.
Maddie and Rach built a tent in the living room today and are doing some art projects inside. Since I'm not allowed to peek at what they're doing, I'm blogging :)
More fun posts of Rach to come!

1 comment:

H said...

I think you live near Matt's aunt and uncle....they are in Alexandria. Georgie and I are going to visit them in the beginning of August because we have a doctor's appointment in D.C. What church is Jesse at again? you can email me instead of communicating on here :) h.hitzeroth @ gmail