Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Savannah's First Birthday Party

We had a few friends over to celebrate Savannah's first birthday last week. Here's some photos...
"Happy birthday to you..."
I put out a hot chocolate bar.
Some of the toppings...peanut butter, salt, caramel, marshmallows, chocolate chips, peppermint, and
whipping cream!
My birthday girl!
Playtime!
Dessert table!
We had clear bags so people could take candy home.
Here's her birthday banner.
Cupcake time!



This little one loves chocolate icing (more than the cupcake).
Karina enjoying her hot chocolate!
Merilly getting her girls some candy for the road.
Hannah and Joyce talking with the girls!
Mmmmm....
I learned how make homemade icing and decorate cupcakes...super easy. I don't know why this was my first time doing this!
We had a great time just visiting with family and friends.
Thanks Rachel for taking these great photos!!

No comments: