Saturday, May 15, 2010

Maddie's new friends


Since our last post, Deidre has been really sick. I think she is allergic to babies. While Grace has let me take time off to take care of my girls, for the most part ladies from our Bible study and church have been super helpful. It seems like Maddie is with at least three different people every week, and she loves it.

I want to thank everyone who has helped watching Madison. That's you Mimi, Gigi, Brooke, Kim, Anna, Hannah, Rachel, Karina, Melissa, Karen, others whom I am forgetting, and even Paul and Josh: thanks for spending time with Maddie. It lets me go to work, graduate seminary, and frees me to keep ministering to others. I am very grateful.

Plus, Maddie really does love it. You all should see her trying to tell me what she did with you when she was out. I'm not sure she always tells the truth about it, but it is pretty adorable.


1 comment:

Ski Town Girl said...

Oh my gosh...she is all grown-up! I can't wait to see her. Thanks for updating the blog; you made my day!
Grandma