Monday, November 10, 2008

Eric Carle


This beautiful quilt was made by my dear friend Linda Burkett. I met Linda almost 25 years ago at a Grace Church family camp (she was the nurse that brought me my medication when I was sick). She has since been a special part of my family growing up. Linda is quite talented. Not only is she an amazing nurse, she is also a skilled quilter. She even taught me how to make my first quilt. Knowing my love for children's literature, Linda quilted this gorgeous Eric Carle themed quilt from the book "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". Maddie just loves all the bright colors! Thank you Linda for this very meaningful gift!

2 comments:

WhiteRoom said...

aw that has to be the cutest quilt I have ever seen! I love Eric Carl! hope everything is well and its so awesome she has a stuffed mouse just like me!

God bless,
Sarah

bean said...

that quilt is awesome! and the baby isn't bad either. :)